|The Emblem of Chanthaburi|
The climate is tropical. Generally warm and humid with abundant rainfall of average 6 months. Average temperature is around 28.13? c. The best months are November through February.
|How to get there|
|By Car |
1. Bangkok-Chonburi-Pattaya-Ban Chang-Rayong- Chanthaburi (Sukhumvit No.3) 291 kms.
2. Bangkok-Chonburi-Sriracha-Rayong- Chanthaburi (Highway No.36) 254 kms.
3. Bangkok-Chonburi-Klaeng- Chanthaburi (Highway No.344) 245 kms.
- Bangkok-Chanthaburi ( Ekamai Bus Terminal)
Both air and non air-conditioned buses leave from the Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekamai) The rare non air-conditioned buses cost 93 baht. Air-conditioned bused leave every hour, starting from 05.00-24.00 hrs. The fare is 130 baht (Tel. 02-3912504, 3918097)
- Bangkok-Chanthaburi ( Morchit Bus Terminal )
Air conditioned buses from Morchit Bus Terminal leave Bangkok at 07.30 a.m., 08.30 a.m., 02.30 p.m. and 05.30 p.m., and from Chanthaburi at 09.00 a.m. and 03.45 p.m. One way fare is 135 baht. The trip takes about 3.10 hours.